Caring For Echeveria ‘Cubic Frost’
1) Light: Echeveria Cubic Frost loves full to partial sun. It blooms spectacularly in the outdoor environment and produces brighter colored leaves if exposed to bright sunlight. You can also grow this plant in an indoor environment. However, in that case, you must choose a spot that receives bright light. The artificial lights can be even used to fulfill the light requirements of the plant
2) Water: Echeveria Cubic Frost is not very fond of overwatering and excessive water can be lethal to their health. Therefore, you must avoid overwatering your plant. Always water the plant when its upper soil is dried. And while watering always avoid watering the leaves
3) Soil: Firstly, while growing a succulent always prefer a container with drainage holes. Secondly, well drainage and adequately aerated cacti and succulent soils are the best for the growth of this succulent plant. This soil possesses 50-70% of mineral grit like perlite, coarse sand and pumice.
4) Temperature: The most suitable temperature for your succulent plant is 15 degrees Celsius. Moreover, the plant can even survive the freezing temperature of -1.1 degrees Celsius. Therefore, always ensure a warm ambient environment at the spot where this plant is growing. As the warm temperature allows the plant to produce more vibrant and colorful leaves
5) Fertilizer: Similar to other succulents, echeveria cubic frost also does not require heavy feeding. This is the reason that the slow release of balanced fertilizer once a month is enough for its growth and development. You should feed your plant, especially during the spring and summer seasons as these seasons are the active growing season