1) Light: It’s important that your mother of millions receives 4-6 hours of bright light a day to keep the marbling pattern. With too little they can become leggy and pale
2) Water: Kalanchoe delagoensis doesn’t like wet feet. Wait until the soil is dry several inches down before giving it a drink, and always drain any excess from the pot
3) Temperature: The ideal temperature range for a mother of millions plant is between 60-95°F
4) Fertilizer: Fertilizing mother of millions is not a necessary part of their routine care, but monthly feedings during the spring and summer can stimulate growth
5) Soil: Kalanchoe delagoensis are not picky about soil, and are natively found growing in poor or infertile places. But ideally, they’ll do best in a loose, sandy, well-draining mix.
6) Repotting: Due to the fast-growth of mother of millions, they may need repotting every few years. Check the bottom for roots coming out of the drainage holes to know when it’s time.