Caring For Echeveria ‘ Purple Pearl’
1) Light: The Echeveria Purple Pearl plants can thrive in a wide range of light conditions but prefers filtered bright light. As long as it has at least four hours of sun exposure per day during the summer months, this succulent plant should be fine without supplemental lighting
2) Water: Echeveria ‘Purple Pearl’ prefers to be watered sparingly, only when the soil is completely dry. Water the plant well, then allow it to dry out for several days. It’s best to avoid getting any water on the leaves, or they may turn brown and fall off
3) Soil: The best way to ensure your Echeveria ‘Purple Pearl’ is getting the right amount of water and nutrients is to use well-draining soil with good air circulation. You can find light potting soils made specifically for succulents (a cactus or succulent soil mix). You can also use regular potting soil with some perlite mixed in
4) Temperature and Humidity: The Purple Pearl is a succulent that thrives in warm weather.
5) Fertilizer: Echeveria ‘Purple Pearl’ is not a heavy feeder, but it does enjoy some fertilization. Feed once every two weeks during the growing season and monthly in winter. You can use regular house plant fertilizer or slow-release pelletized fertilizer mixed into potting mix at half the recommended strength to minimize any risk of leaf burn from too much nitrogen