Caring For Sedum Rubrotinctum
1) Light: This hardy succulent thrives in bright, indirect light to full sunlight
2) Water: Water thoroughly throughout the growing season, allowing the potting medium to dry out between waterings. Water sparingly in winter when growth is slow. It’s better to err on the dry side — this desert succulent is more tolerant of dry potting medium than wet.
3) Humidity: Average room (around 40% relative humidity) or lower. This desert native prefers dry air.
4) Temperature: Average to warm room temperatures (65-80°F/18-27°C). If you move your plant outdoors for the warm months, don’t worry — it can take the heat. Bring it back indoors when nighttime temps drop to 50°F/10°C.
5) Soil: Sandy, fast-draining medium, such as cactus potting mix.
6) Fertilizer: Jelly Bean is not a heavy feeder. As with watering, don’t over-do it. Feed every other month during spring and summer with a liquid or water-soluble fertilizer specially made for succulents, diluted by half